The Quanto Group is an innovative consulting group for companies with a focus on utilities and banking. Our 200 employees have a wide range of training and expertise. A great mix of young and old, computer scientists, economists and business managers, political and social scientists makes working at the Quanto Group varied and challenging. What connects us all is our enthusiasm for our work and our enjoyment of jointly developing innovative and pioneering solutions with our customers.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for people at the beginning of their careers and those who are more experienced. We would like to recruit individuals with an entrepreneurial approach, who are interested in consultancy work and would like to enrich our teams with their talent and specialist knowledge.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as
Web Developer (m/w)
Duties & Responsibilities
- To work on new product ideas and to further develop existing software solutions for well-known customers and company build applications
- To work on interesting development tasks in modern technical fields as Internet of Things and the energy industry are part of your daily work
- To participate in all phases of the software development from A for analyzing to Z for zero downtime deployment
- To work in an agile team or independently based on the project requirements.
- To create software concepts based on up to date software technologies and tools.
- College/university degree in the field of Computer Science or a related area
- High level of technical understanding developing high quality software
- Experience of modern frameworks (Angular, NodeJS, jQuery) to develop software
- Automated software testing
- Ability to work independently and with excellent time management skills
- Highly motivation & excellent team working skills
- Experience in UI & UX
- Experience in web-development
- Experience with modern frameworks (Angular, NodeJS) to develop software
- Experience in CI and CD
- Language: German
- Willingness to travel
Language: Very good English skills
This sounds interesting to you?
Please send us:
- your CV with an expected salary (please state the Job-ID on your CV-documents)
- include existing samples of recent work and/or project references in your application
- a starting date
You can find more information about the company here: www.quanto-group.de.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.